This creamy avocado dip is just 3 ingredients!
You can add an avocado or two to pretty much anything and it’s delicious. I have tested this theory in dozens of recipes, both sweet and savory, and I have yet to be disappointed. Still my greatest avocado triumphs have come in the form of 3-ingredient-or-less recipes. So as I’m preparing my Memorial Day menu, I’ve been fooling around with some simple, yet highly satisfying avocado recipes. My absolute favorite is this creamy avocado dip from the Kitchn perfect for entertaining. Use it to dip chips, veggies, crackers, or as a condiment on your homemade grilled veggie burgers. It’s a crowd pleaser, y’all, I promise. You must try this!
3 Ingredient Creamy Avocado Dip
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit.
- Spoon the flesh of the avocados into the bowl of food processor or blender.
- Add the goat cheese, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, 30 to 40 seconds.