I just love this simple face mask because you can see the difference the second you wash it off. Instant gratification is always a plus when we’re talking about skin care. Think of this mask as a giant eraser that magically wipes away that dull, worn appearance and reveals the youthful glow hidden beneath! This recipe couldn’t be easier and your skin will definitely thank you.
Banana Cream Face Mask
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 medium banana
- 1 vitamin E capsule (400 IU), optional
- In a small bowl mash together the banana and the heavy whipping cream
- If using vitamin E, pierce the capsule with a needle and squeeze out the oil into the banana cream mixture
- smooth the mixture generously over your clean face and neck
- leave it on for 10-15 minutes
- to remove, use a damp cloth to wipe the excess mask from your face and neck
- rinse clean with warm water and pat dry
***you can substitute vitamin E oil with 1 tsp of raw honey . The addition of raw honey turns this mask into a blemish fighting superhero!