This is the perfect hair mask to rescue your hair from the dull, dry prison of Winter. The smell is intoxicating and with just 3 ingredients, it’s super easy to whip up a batch in case of a hair emergency. Give it a try!
Homemade Rosemary Hair Mask
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter, or any light oil (melted or liquid for easy mixing)
- 10-15 drops of lavender essential oil
- 10-15 drops of rosemary essential oil
- in a small glass container, mix all ingredients well
- starting at the scalp, work the mixture through your hair from the root to the ends
- cover with a shower cap or a scarf
- allow the mixture to stay in your hair overnight
- thoroughly shampoo and rinse your hair the following morning
- this hair mask is gentle enough to use several times a week
I usually use this hair mask about three times a week. I follow it up with this easy 3-ingredient herbal shampoo. It leaves your hair feeling totally clean and moisturized with a healthy sheen. For a protein rich alternative to this hair mask, check out this post!