These 5 pretty houseplants are a breath of fresh air!
1. Spider Plant: As one of the most popular and commonly found indoor plants, Spider Plants not only are easy to care for, but also work as a natural filter for absorbing harmful elements like mold and other allergens from the air.
2. Aloe Vera: We’re all familiar with the incredible healing effects that aloe has on cuts and burns, but what many don’t know is that it also removes Benzene from the air, which can be found in many chemical cleaners and paints. Plus, Aloe Vera plants are almost foolproof for anyone who doesn’t possess a green thumb, making them one of the easiest plants to care for, with the most benefits!
3. Philodendron: Known for their beautiful flowering leaves and bold appearance, Philodendron’s not only make a statement in any interior, but also absorb high levels of Formaldehyde from the air. Unfortunately, since they soak up large volumes of harmful toxins, this also makes them poisonous to consume, so be sure to keep them out of reach from children or pets!
4. Fiddle Leaf Fig: Fiddle Leaf Fig’s are cropping up all over the interior design scene lately, making them one of the most photogenic and popular indoor plants around. And not only are they aesthetically appealing, but they’re also wonderful for improving air quality by providing high levels of oxygen and cleaning the air of allergens.
5. Peace Lily: Not only are they easy on the eyes, but they’re also powerhouses when it comes to detoxifying the air of Benzene, Formaldehyde, Trichloroethylene, and Ammonia. Place them in your bedroom to reap the benefits of these toxin-destroying botanicals.