I’m in love with this combination! The honey and coconut oil work together to eliminate blemishes and soften your skin, while the lavender calms any existing breakouts. It’s perfect for all skin types and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and silky smooth.
Honey Lavender Face Wash
- 1tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- Mix raw honey and coconut oil.
- If you opt to add fresh lemon juice, change the proportions to 2tsp raw honey, 1tsp lemon juice, and 1tbsp virgin coconut oil.
- Add 10 drops of lavender essential oil.
- For best results, steam your pores open before applying.
- Store on the counter top in a cute glass bottle for up to a week.
***the addition of fresh lemon juice will reduce the shelf life of this mixture.
***can be used as a mask. Just leave it on your face for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it off. Be aware that the mask tends to drip, so keep a towel close by!