I love being prepared when I’m on the go. The contents of my purse are proof of that. The solution to all of life’s mini emergencies are hanging right on my shoulder. I can reach in and find the answer at a moment’s notice. No more rummaging, just quick and easy on-the-go solutions.
I swear by Baggallini bags! They are absolutely perfect. They’re affordable, they’re durable, and they’re totally adorable! You see what I did there?
If you’re looking for something on the larger side, check out this tote.
If you’re trying to scale down, checkout this cross-body.
Cosmetic bags for Organization
I like to separate the contents of my purse into categories. I use cosmetic bags because you can find them in different colors making it super easy to organize your stuff and find it quickly. The categories are up to you, but since I’ve been doing this awhile, I separate the items based on frequency of use.
What’s in My Purse
No joke, this is actually what I carry in my purse everyday. I have used ALL of these things at one time or another and can honestly say I was so happy that I had them at the ready. I’ve also bailed my friends out with a few of these items from time to time! Don’t worry. All of the items come in convenient travel packs, or are small enough on their own, so you don’t have to carry around a suitcase everyday!
- facial tissue
- hand sanitizer
- wet ones
- mini first aid kit- find it here
- lip gloss
- perfume- find my favorite here
- breath mints/gum
- phone charger/extra battery
- tampons/ pads
- nail clipper/ emery board
- small deodorant (great to have for those extra long days)
- safety pins
- medication (Aleve, Dramamine, Claritin, and cough drops)
- herbal tea bag (don’t judge me! I love hot tea, and if I have access to hot water I want organic, herbal tea)
- hair ties/ bobby pins
- snack (granola bar or green superfood powdered supplement)
- extra cash (a lady should always have cash on hand for an emergency cab ride, or if her debit card is suddenly demagnetized!)
So what’s in your purse? I just know I’m missing something!