I’m just gonna leave this recipe right here and walk away. I mean seriously. There’s nothing else that needs to be said.
Strawberries Foster will make you forget all about Bananas Foster! Delicious, easy, and beautiful. Perfect for entertaining!
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 cup dark-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup good quality dark rum
- 16 ounces strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 1 pint Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, for serving
- Heat butter, sugar, and rum in a medium skillet over medium low heat. Cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring while you cook. If the mixture catches on fire, turn off the heat until flame subsides and then continue cooking.
- Add strawberries, stirring to make sure they are all coated, until warmed through, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over ice cream. Enjoy!