I’m just gonna leave this recipe right here and walk away. I mean seriously. There’s nothing else that needs to be said.
Strawberries Foster will make you forget all about Bananas Foster! Delicious, easy, and beautiful. Perfect for entertaining!
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 cup dark-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup good quality dark rum
- 16 ounces strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 1 pint Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, for serving
- Heat butter, sugar, and rum in a medium skillet over medium low heat. Cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring while you cook. If the mixture catches on fire, turn off the heat until flame subsides and then continue cooking.
- Add strawberries, stirring to make sure they are all coated, until warmed through, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over ice cream. Enjoy!
Source: Strawberries Foster – My Baking Addiction
2 thoughts on “Try This—Strawberries Foster Recipe”
That sounds so good.
And the best part is that you can serve it over anything from ice cream to oatmeal! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy it!