These pre-made DIY face masks are the perfect no-hassle addition to your spa days at home!
I’ll be the first to admit that DIY beauty treatments can get a little bit complicated. Measuring spoons, glass bowls, and a ton of ingredients…I swear, sometimes my kitchen looks like a meth lab. So I was super excited to stumble upon Juice Generation and BeeCause, two companies that totally take the guess work out of clean beauty recipes. How convenient is it that these face masks come fully mixed and ready to go?!
Apply a little with a face brush and drink the rest! These beauty blends work from the inside out and the outside in.
- Papaya Avocado Papaya and lemon naturally slough away dulling dead skin cells for a brighter complexion; while avocado deeply moisturizes.
- Watermelon Hibiscus Antioxidant-heavy hibiscus acts as an anti-inflammatory to combat stressed skin, while replenishing watermelon and soothing rosewater deliver a radiant complexion. Each sip is floral and slightly sweet.
- Aloe Greens Your skin will drink in the calming blend of aloe vera, nopal cactus and cucumber, while the combination of pear, spinach, and avocado provides a hit of free radical-fighting antioxidants.
These come pre-mixed so you don’t even have to add water!
- Banana & Oatmeal This smoothing mask hydrates and moisturizes dehydrated skin with nutrient filled bananas. Zinc filled whole oats and oat powder gently removes dirt and oils while effectively reducing inflammation and acne-causing bacteria.
- Green Tea & Seaweed Made with green clay, seaweed, green tea, and tea tree oil, this absorbing mask helps to remove excess oil and dirt.
- Honey & Blueberry This ultra conditioning and antioxidant-rich formula is filled with real blueberries and raw honey. The combination of Argan nut oil helps to fully hydrate and nourish the skin, a necessity in preventing aging skin.
Also available at Thrive Market