We can’t call this a beauty secret exactly, because everybody knows how amazingly good milk is for your skin. I mean, seriously, Cleopatra was bathing in the stuff like thousands of years ago. Milk + Bath = Silky Smooth, Flawless Skin. But coconut milk? Now that takes your milk bath to a whole… ‘notha… level.
I know what you’re thinking and I totally admit it. DIY beauty recipes can be a little time consuming and sometimes a little bit messy. But yooooooooo! This recipe right here is ready in a snap, has a super long shelf life, and covers all your basic beauty needs all-in-one. An easy recipe that you can use as a face wash, a body wash, and a shampoo? That’s living the dream, y’all. I’m getting my Cleopatra on with this one.
All In One Homemade Coconut Wash
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup pure castile soap
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1/8 cup organic oatmeal, finely ground (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and store in a squeeze bottle
- if you’re using oatmeal, place it in a blender and grind it until it’s a fine powder
- shake before each use